Launching new to the UK is the stunning award-winning range of unique maternity bras from European lingerie brand Mammae. Available in 12 countries and now here in the UK, these stylish, elegant and innovative nursing bras offers mum the ultimate in discreet breastfeeding thanks to a never-seen-before patent-pending ‘eye’ opening feature. Not just practical, the underwired and lightly padded bras are available in a variety of beautiful colours and sizes, ranging from a B – H cup. They start from an RRP of £75.00 and are available from selected stockists. Log on to www.mammae.co.uk for details.
The two-part under-wired inner cup opens like an eye, with a lower section which is ‘powernet’ lined to give additional breast support even whilst feeding. Mum can opt for a minimal opening to discreetly feed or widen for maximum contact with baby.
Additional benefits include:
- No visible nipples and breastpads through the pre-formed padded outer cup.
- Reduced sore nipples by keeping the breast in the correct feeding position.
- Elegant shoulder straps coupled with ‘normal’ shaped cups the Mammae bra can be worn under strappy styled tops and dresses.
- The ‘powernet’ lining offers additional support and helps keep heavier breasts in place whilst feeding (free-ing up an extra hand which is often needed to support larger breasts whilst feeding).
Mum of baby Eve, aged four months, says; “I was quite nervous about breastfeeding in public but the Mammae bra has meant that I can do it very easily and discretely. I also love that the bra is pretty and feminine, unlike many of the other unflattering ones on the market.”
There are two product ranges, the Mammae Classic and the Mammae Plus. The Classic range of designs and colours includes:
- Purple Promise
- Black Balance
- White Wish
- The Mammae Plus comes in Taupe Treasure (only).
The Mammae bra was designed by a nursing mum and offers true innovation in maternity lingerie. The bra gives the wearer a great bust shape and body contour as well as all round support.